HTML tutorial

Baby Girl Book 2: Moonlighting in Paris

Follow Cleo as she transforms into the glamorous Justine and falls into a life of unimaginable wealth when Didier the owner of a hotel empire is beguiled by her mysterious and naïve charms. Her life becomes one of luxury and fame beyond anything she could have ever imagined. Remnants of her past continue to haunt her and a new threat appears; is her latest peril related to her past or someone else’s, someone who has become a large part of her new life.


The resort we stayed in was just off the beach and my suite was much smaller and simpler than what I had grown accustomed too. Tired from the flight and with a few hours to settle-in before our dinner, I made my way to the beach. Never had I seen such clear ocean water. Where the ocean met the beach the tide followed a zigzag pattern. I followed the pattern for quite a way before settling in the sand and allowing the water to move up and down my legs in a rhythmic fashion. Past moments flickered through my head. How my life had changed in just a couple short years. Instead of warehouses and leftovers I was flying to fascinating romantic places. As I lay my head back in the sand, and closed my eyes, Einstein’s face flashed behind my lids and I felt him. Knowing the moment would only last for a few short seconds I held on as long as I could, but he was already gone. Baby Girl Book 2: Moonlighting in Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment