HTML tutorial

When I Was A Prostitute: Based on real life story

My name is Carmen. I am thirty three years old now. I was a prostitute for the most time of my life. I have a child named Sam. My life was a mess until now. I changed men, dealers even countries. I was disgusting little toy that men was playing around with. I was beaten, offended, arrested. I can’t count the men I had sex with. I know that my book will probably receive tons of negative comments and discussion about the whore that costs nothing. But, believe it or now “It is never too late to start a new chapter in your life”. I am happy now. Sometimes there are nights that are pushing me back in the hell that I was living in but now I have a strong man hand that holds me tight until I fall asleep again. I have a heart that is beating for me now and the best thing is that I can hear it now. I have my son’s eyes happiest than ever. And this kiss that he gave me every morning is melting my hearth, giving me the power never to come back in the past where I have nothing, I was nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment